Pricing and info on photo sessions
Individual headshots – $115
- A photoshoot of approximately 30-45 minutes.
- One outfit change.
- Four edited images.
- The same images in low resolutions, for use on websites.
- Images can be provided with your name on the bottom if you wish.
- You will be licensed to use the final images for your own promotional needs.
- No limit on number of prints you can make of each photo.
- Single person – $115.
- 2 to 4 people – $100 each.
- 5 to 9 people – $85 each.
- 10 to 25 people – $75 each.
- More than 25 people – contact me.
Individual portrait session – $195
- A photoshoot of approximately 60-90 minutes.
- Two outfit changes.
- Ten edited images.
Family portraits – $260
- A photoshoot of up to two hours.
- Thirty edited images.
Packages have the following in common
- Photo sessions are done on location, not in a studio.
- You will get an online proofs gallery.
- You get access to a password-protected gallery where you can order prints for one month after the photos have been delivered.
- Photos delivered on DVD or by download; high resolution edited JPG files, print-ready up to and including 8×10 inches.
- If you prefer to receive prints instead of digital copies, that can be arranged. Contact me for details.
What to wear
- For corporate headshots, dress like you’re meeting with a client. Bring a couple of different jackets, and perhaps two different shirt/tie combinations.
- For other types of headshots, as well as portrait sessions, wear what you feel like wearing, something that brings out the best in you.
- I suggest avoiding solid black or white clothes, strong patterns, and distracting logos.
- And remember, these are recommendations, not rules.
Some very fine, but legible, print
- The prices on this page are valid until December 31, 2013.
- There may be additional charges for travel outside Victoria.
- All Prices are subject to taxes.
- Fee is due at time of session, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- I retain copyright to all photos, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- And last, but not least, I really hope there aren’t any typos here that will later come and haunt me.